Friday, January 30, 2009

Something from James MacDonald

Listening to James MacDonald today and something that he had written about God's Word. An encouragement to have your love letter from God handy and read it daily...


This is my Bible....I am who it says I am
I can do what it says I can do
I am going where it says I will go
God's Word is life and breath to my soul
God's Word is milk and meat to feed me
God's Word is a seed to grow my faith
God's Word is a path that I can follow
God's Word is the light to guide my way
God's Word is the Rock on which I stand
When I read God's Word it brings me joy
When I study God's Word it gives me wisdom
When I memorize God's Word it purifies my heart
When I quote God's Word it defeats my enemies
When I meditate on God's Word it anchors my life
I am a Bible believing follower of Jesus Christ

No comments: